As the students head back to school, we shift our focus to recruiting. Each year, we like to hire an intern or two to help us during our busy tax season. Here’s what makes the internship experience at GK unique:
- A diverse set of projects – our interns work on individual income tax returns, personal property tax returns, Form 1099 preparation, and assist staff members with various other tasks.
- Our interns work closely with all our staff members, gaining valuable real world experience.
- We keep our interns busy starting on Day 1, and often will start training in December.
- We offer flexible hours and scheduling. Past interns have worked for us over the busy season and took 2 to 3 classes at the same time.
- Our beautiful downtown Holland location is hard to beat!
Ideal candidates will be able to work independently, have strong critical thinking skills, ask good questions, and look to go above and beyond the task at hand.
If you or someone you know is interesting in applying for our internship, please visit the Career Page on our website to submit your resume.