Business owners know that at a certain point they will want to transition out of the workforce in some capacity. As a business owner, this makes transition planning of the utmost importance. Dan Kolean enjoys assisting clients with transition planning.
Dan likes to help you get answers to questions like:
- What are you looking forward to in the future?
- Do you want to work more, work less, or sell?
- Who should you sell your company to? Should it be a key employee, a family member, or a competitor?
- What is your business worth?
- Will your business generate the cash stream you expect?
If you are interested in beginning the transition planning process, contact Dan Kolean at email@example.com or 616.393.0398. He has the experience and understanding to help you navigate this important juncture.