Did you know that you can get information on your Social Security benefits right from their website? Social Security has created a website where you can create an individual account. Within your account, you have access to do a variety of things.
If you currently receive Social Security benefits, you can use your online account to:
- Change your address and phone number
- Update your direct deposit information
- Get your benefit verification letter
If you are not receiving benefits, you can use your online account to:
- Verify your annual earnings to make sure they are correct
- Receive estimates of your future retirement, disability, and survivors benefits
To create your online Social Security account, click on the link to bring you to the my Social Security account webpage. For other Social Security information please click on the link for www.socialsecurity.gov.